I prefer posting the memes separately without the recipes, attached.
(Whispering the reality- Simply can't overcome the recent laziness to blog recipes) :)
So please bear with me to come up with "a recipe less Meme".
4 Places I've lived
- Alappuzha (Kerala, India)-infancy,
- Kottayam (Kerala, India)-childhood till marriage,
- Thanjavur(T.N, India)-After Marriage,
- Now residing in a town of T.N-
Totally Nailed-Settled for the rest of my life.
4 Jobs I've had
Ambitions- Reality Pursue education- Sacred Knot Specialisation-Nutrition & Dietetics- Jr Chef PhD Nutrition & Dietetics- Sr Chef A decent job outside India-Mom of 2 ; a complete housewife.
4 Favourite places I've holidayed
- Swiss-Grindelwald and Lucern in particular.I believe Swiss is heaven on earth.
- London- the architectural beauty and elevation of its historical buildings, the charming and the friendly English.
- Venice-the beautiful water body linking almost every where, the Gondolas, reminds me of "Vallam" and my ancestral Alappuzha(the Venice of the East).
- U.S-Florida-the ultimate Disney world, magical Newyork, Las vegas for gambling and Buffalo for the mystique Niagara.
4 Favourite foods
Have a broader outlook here, as brought up in such a way, "not to ignore any food"..
To quote 4..
- Anything related to "Kerala Cuisine"-Kappa puzhukku and meen mulaku arachathu topping the list.
- Amma's and Granny's-Anything they cook(chocolate cake and vattipulusu to mention respectively ).
- Kothamalli Thuvaiyal- by my ma in law...and only hers.
- Ammayi's(her mom's) cooking-She had been my teacher for cooking..as V had been brought up by her food tastes!.
4 Favourite places I'd rather be
- A couple of days relaxing in a slowly drifting House boat in Kumarakom which stops now and then to load the fresh catches of Pearl spots and baby mussels and getting cooked hot in the house boat kitchen, and me nibbling karimeen pollichathu, kakkayirachi ularthiyathu.. with a cool can of coke.
V and kids can very well join in, if they can tolerate the
- Can spend even hours gazing at the crystal clear snow fed river flowing down up from the mountains amidst the fragrant flowers, the smell of the fresh green grass..deeply inhaling the fresh air.
- My bed room cum home theatre, watching my favourite movie(uninterrupted till finish),with surround sound speaker effects,..V and kids can join, as long as they don't bother me .. :D..
- Parents' place in Good old Kottayam..receiving pampers..eating all the favourites..with siblings..where I can be as I am..:)..of course back to V, with extra pounds.. :)..
4 Bloggers I like to tag