No words to Thank all of you for all the Love, Care and Concern!..:)
Accepting the Lovely Awards received lately.
Thank you Ammu, Kitchen Queen and Suma..:)
The rules are:
Put the logo on your blog or post.
Nominate at least 7 blogs
Let them know that they have received this Scrumptious award by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.
Thank you Lissie and Mythreyi and Suma.. :)
The Kreativ Blogger award comes with some rules:-
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
...here goes the 7 facts about myself..:)
- Loving and caring.
- Easygoing and friendly.
- Possess a great passion towards Art.
- Short tempered and impatient(working hard on it ;))
- When it comes to unpleasant experiences I never take up anything "to the heart"and am forgiving and forgetful and try my best to compromise.
- The few things with which I cannot live are: Mom's place in Kerala, dear and near, internet access ;) and personal freedom along with the usual stuff..food.. water..clothing..shelter..oxygen etc..;)
- Lazy and a bad cook..yes, I mean it :)!!..
The long pending award from Swapna, Renuka, Lena, Suma and Prajusha :)..excuse me girls, for this late pick up.. :)..
I am passing this to the budding blogger, Shalini :)
and I'd been tagged and awarded by this lovely girl :)
1. What is your current obsession?
Chatting/(fun) fighting with my childhood/school/college pals.
2. What are you wearing today?
Printed Cotton Saree.
3. What’s for dinner?
Sorry!...Dining out ;) (with my sisters-brothers in law, their families).
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
Healthy/organic and edible goodies from this lady's ;) shop, Eat to Live which got inaugurated day before yesterday.
5. What are you listening to right now?
The office girl's 'heated up' conversation on phone ;) with her colleague, going louder than the lovely guitar riffs of Hotel California melting down my ears through the head phones.. :)
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
A pretty, friendly, loving and an enthusiastic girl.A Great Cook for sure!..:)
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Luxury brings comfort but not happiness. So I would choose to be in any place where I can be calm and peaceful.
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Loose fitting cotton clothes. Sunglasses for long travel.
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
To Bali ;) where WE would love to FREAK around.Minus THs and my children of course... ;)..
10. Which language do you want to learn?
11. What’s your favourite quote?
Minds are like parachutes.They function only when they are open.Sir James Dewar
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
Arthy, my long lost second cousin(I get to chat/mail every week but haven't met her ever since our childhood days).
13. What is your favourite colour?
Nothing in specific.Love all lighter shades.Black, when it comes to cars/gadgets.
14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
The Salwar which I got designed, personally.
15. What is your dream job?
A smart IT Pro.(..you asked "dream", right?) :)..
16. What’s your favourite magazine?
Any magazine that provides interesting stuff for a long and tiring journey.
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Would spend it for my husband and children(could readily answer this as I have my life's very first earning in my hand bag right now) ;)..Thanks to Food buzz team..
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Any attire/accessory which doesn't really suit the person.
19. Who are your style icons?
20. Describe your personal style.?
Very casual at home.Would dress that would suit the occasion.Love ethnic stuff, prefer 'comfort-clothes' rather than fashionable ones.
21. What are you going to do after this?
Hoping to click the Orange button right down which reads "Publish Post" ;)
22. What are your favourite movies?
Nandanam, Nayakan,...is all what I can think of now..
24. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can't live without?
Eyeliner, henna, mild n pink lip stick.
23. What inspires you?
Beauty of Heart.
24. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
Decent clothes, matching jewellery, simple make up.
25. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
This happened once while V n me were about to leave for an evening function.Got frustrated all of a sudden with the closet wide open ;) and dropped the idea to go out.. ;)..
26. Coffee or tea?
Plain/black Coffee in the mornings and tea in the evenings.
27. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Listen to some soothing music and sleep for longer hours.
28. What is the meaning of your name?
29. Which other blogs you love visiting?
Love all, for sure!!..
30. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
31. Favourite Ornaments. ... (replacing with the question...)
Anything edible and NOT vegetarian ;)..
32.Question invented-In fact this happens to me lately with blogging, how about you?.. how do you solve ?
"I have an ocean of photos, an encyclopedia's worth of recipes, but nothing flows out from my head, when it comes to rants".
**The rules of the Tag are : Respond and rework – answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, and add one more question of your own. Then tag eight or ten other people.
I would like to nominate the Kreative and Scrumptious, One Lovely Blog awards to my following blogger friends..and tag them..;-)